We are able to supply a wide variety of Touchscreen Technologies to suit every application.
- Resistive 4 & 5 Wire Analogue & Matrix for smaller or cost sensitive applications
- Capacitive for applications in slightly more rugged,or sealed, housings
- Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) where optical clarity is important
- Infrared where stability is particularly important
- Projected Capacitive for extremely rugged or through-glass applications
- Camera Optical for large-sized monitor or projection uses
The newest additions to the table below are DMC's DUS-L products, which have a black border and indexed matched laminated layers, including a cover lens to a depth of 4mm. They are multi touch and may be tuned to work with gloved hands. A range of options can be applied to the top surface.
Please note: the TSC-30 series control boards are now at end of life, with a last time buy in June 2016. Alternatives are available from the new TSC-50 series - please contact us for details.
Click here for explanations of various touchscreen options on DMC's website - different touchscreen technologies, interface options and the different films available