Nano-ITX Low Cost Industrial Motherboard
New to our Single Board Computer range is the very impressive, low cost Intel® Celeron® powered SENX-BYT industrial motherboard.
The popular palm-sized Nano ITX form factor is approximately 120mm x 120mm, and provides extremely low power consumption while maintaining outstanding graphics performance.
Nano ITX is ideal for small handheld mobile devices, retail POS terminals, battery operated applications, vehicle PCs or any other space-optimized computing system including portable ultrasound or point of care systems.
The SENX-BYT from Avalue features the J1900 Intel® Celeron® processor, with 2M cache and running up to 2.42 GHz. The board supports one 204-pin DDR3L 1333 MHz SO-DIMM up to 8 GB, and has 3 expansion slots plus onboard eMMC (32GB) and a host of other features. Click here for our Nano ITX SBC product page or take a look below:
· Intel® Celeron® Processor J1900 (2M Cache, up to 2.42 GHz)
· One 204-pin SO-DIMM Socket supports up to 8 GB DDR3L 1333 MHz
· Onboard eMMC (32GB)
· VGA, HDMI, Dual-channel 18/24-bit LVDS
· 1 x Realtek RTL8111G PCI-e Gigabit Ethernet
· Realtek ALC662 2 HD Audio Codec
· Realtek ALC105 3W Stereo Class-D Audio amplifier
· 1 x Line-out, 1 x Mic-in
· 1 x SATA II, 1 x SATA Power
· 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0
· 1 x RS-232 (Pin9 Without Power)
· 1 x SD card slot, 1 x 4-bit GPIO, 1 x SIM card slot
· 1 x Mini PCI-e Supported mSATA, 1 x Mini PCI-e
· 1 x SMA connector
· DC in +12V